Vancouver,WA Wedding: Art + Viri

September 6, 2013

After being a photographer for over five years now, I still get a tiny bit nervous every now and then. Most weddings tend be very fast pace...one thing after another so you got to stay on top of everything and that's actually what I love....being able to concentrate on 12421765 things at once...backgrounds ,lighting, lens, poses, details.etc. This wedding is one I know I won't forget because not only did my clients transmit their love that day to all of us but I realized why I do want to keep doing this. Being part of their special wedding day was an honor and I couldn't be any more thankful.
 

 
 
 
 

 
Art and Viri's little bride.
 
 
Took this one without the cute little flower girls noticing!
 
 
 
After the ceremony we went for some pictures just outside...
 
 
 
 
A portrait of the best man and maid of honor.
 
 
I LOVED her bouquet..goodness.
 
 
 
 
Sunset pictures? Sign me up!
 
 


Oh you go girl!
 
 
My view of the first dance...pretty self explanatory of how happy Viri was feeling.
 
 
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.