Queen Ann Victorian Mansion: Hilhi Prom Day

May 24, 2013

I debated with my self that day. To take my DSLR camera or not. My type of struggle.
I low key wanted to take pictures of my friends corsages and heels. Like i'm just that into details but I wouldn't enjoy my day because I would've been focused on taking photos all night....which happened to go extremely fast.
 
Is it possible for a corsage to be this cute??
 
 
Makeup: Yolanda Real
Hair: Fabiola Rivera
Photographer: Aly Juarez
 


By this time it was pouring rain...so we used this tunnel as the only outdoor background we could think of to take some photos.
 
 
No caption needed.
 
IPhone photos:
 
Our prom was held at the Queen Ann Victorian Mansion and can I say it was the most adorable venue ever. Everything was so vintage and elegant.
 
I love you guys!
Anonymous said...

I want them now!!

© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.