New goals + Birthday stuff

May 2, 2013

 Last Friday was my birthday....and let me say I get this bittersweet feeling of knowing I'm now considered an adult. (Even though my mother says i ONLY say that I'm an adult when it suits me jeje) Realizing much more responsibility is headed towards my way makes me want to ask myself  "WHY DID YOU WANT TO GROW UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE?????". I wish i could still be making forts with my cousins...sorry Tia we took all the blankets out...and chairs! oh and i think a broom or two.


Birthday card from Vanessa.....lately I've been having this obsession with squirrels. Just blame the squirrels that chill on my tree outside from my bedroom window.


New life quote i shall begin to push myself to live by. If the new years resolutions have gone no where, well there's another good excuse to make new goals....yo' birthday. The way i see this quote is: Life's too short to want something without doing something about it. Though it's frustrating and tempting to want to quit and not push your self out of your comfort zone. Do it. If many people would have gave up, we wouldn't be where we are today. Never say never. No matter how much you want to.
If i wouldn't have asked Lil Rob to tweet me a happy birthday message I would have never gotten a phone call from him personally wishing me a Happy Birthday! yes i got exited. yes i said stupid stuff. no it was not fault.


I have been waking up to him every morning since...and i don't mind at all.

 


 
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.