Forest Grove,Oregon Wedding: Gladys + Luis

April 17, 2013

Last month i had the privilege to document Gladys & Luis' Wedding.
After meeting Gladys & Luis a couple weeks before their wedding I got exited because i don't get to work with as much brides each year ...so you can imagine how i felt that morning i began to work....YES...very exited!
Here are a few favorites from their special day..


The wedding day started perfect: gorgeous dress...gorgeous everything.


During the Ceremony: 
Their little boy is just adorable.

After the ceremony, we walked just outside their reception for some photos...

I absolutely love the way he looks at her.




Drew Watts said...

Everything is just gorgeous, and I just loved the idea of decorations too. Cake is looking tempting. I am also going to book 3-tier cake for my wedding day. Well looking for best event space NYC for my special day, so have you any ideas from where I can get a list of venues in budget?

© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.