Armando + San Juan de Viña

April 10, 2013

 So here's the story.
A couple hours ago i recieved a message from Armando, my cousin.
He messaged asking if i would sell him my sound system i have in my room. ha! I can't let that happen.
He likes it because...I don't know? the bass sounds cool i guess. haha. Truth is i'm a music junkie.
Now i don't mean to write this post to put him on the spot but i remembered that he has been asking for these pictures since January...oops!
I won't sell you my sound system but you get these instead :)
[We were on our way to our cousin's wedding just outside our grandma's house]
 
Location: San Juan de Viña, Michoacan, Mexico
 
This place is where i call my second home.
 Everytime i return, i'm a little older each time and it always tends to looks the same.
The only difference is that i'm getting older, and everytime i return i value that place more and more each time.
[ Green house is where i kick it! Mama G's house ]
 
 
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.