The Courts Beaverton, Oregon Quinceañera Photographer | Claudia

August 9, 2016

Several shades of blue continue to be worn by Quinceañeras. I've seen all the shades of blue throughout the years and I LOVE it. I love that these young ladies choose to wear this special gown in a color shade that is associated with masculinity at birth. Cheers to wearing whatever color one desires to wear especially when its for a culturally exiting birthday! Claudia celebrated her ceremony at the St.Mathews Catholic Parish in Hillsboro and reception at The Courts in Beaverton, Oregon with some of the most important people in her life. 



The color palette on her corset is aesthetically pleasing on so many levels 


I'm not kidding when I say I work with beautiful Quinceañeras, inside and out.


Talk about a handsome group of chambelanes, I'm diggin their confidence!


My favorite part of the day.


Father and daughter dance 2016 style


© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.