Vancouver WA, Wedding: Gaby + Mauricio

December 17, 2013

A good feeling I can think of is opening the door to dad bringing Taco Bell. But there's also another good feeling I know of; getting hired again with the same family. I don't consider these people clients anymore, I consider them friends. They open their doors to me. They make me a part of their special, one in a life time day. I couldn't be anymore happier with what I do.....and for them to choose me again! That's what keeps me going.
 
I took Gaby's Quinceañera photos a few years back and now this Fall, her romantic wedding.
I wish the best of luck to Gabby and Mauricio along with their new addition to their family; their soon to be born baby.
 


    
 
 
 
Mauricio was feeling like a lucky guy walking down the isle with his gorgeous bride and I don't blame him at all :)
 

 
Gabby looked stunning, no doubt about that.




Baby bump photos! At their reception they publicly gave their guests the news that they were expecting a little baby boy









I'll finish this post with a picture that I would say sums up their romantic yet silly wedding day.

© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.