Noble Woods Park Hillsboro Senior Photos: Brenda + Adalitsi

December 5, 2013

To all my fellow Oregonians, I hope you're all enjoying your December weather!
Me on the other hand, not so much! Twenty-something degree weather isn't exactly my all time favorite type of weather! Freezer status...no thanks boo.But believe me, the cold won't stop me from taking my camera out of my room. Which is what I did to take these two lovely senior's portraits.

Being able to see the quick transition my seniors go through from the first five minutes of the shoot to the last 20 minutes is awesome! We're not professional models, and i'm not expecting anyone to pose like one. I myself, struggle in front of the camera," like what side should i put my hair to??? ".It's my job to get them to feel comfortable in front of me, and if I'm able to achieve that, then I have accomplished my goal.


I did't encourage wearing white, but forget what I have been saying..Brenda pulled it off lovely!





I'm a firm believer of confidence being the number one key to look gorgeous.


© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.