Salem,OR Wedding: Manuel + Adriana

August 29, 2013

After taking Adriana and Manuel's engagement photos for the first time I knew what was going to be in store for their perfect wedding day. I loved being able to document their special day and feel honored to have been part of an intimate, full of love day.
 
In case you haven't seen their engagement photos click here!

 
 
It was a sunny afternoon in front of the gorgeous Salem Capitol Mall and made for a perfect wedding day
 

 
Their son is just too darn adorable. I want him for a day!!
 

 
Some yummy details..



 
I involved their rings to some of their garden theme center pieces.
 

 
I just can't get enough of this picture. Needless to say, the way he makes her smile is priceless.
 
 
Overall explains how fab my clients are and why I love my job.
 

 
I'll end this post with these two photos from their first dance.
 
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.