Spring Break: Southern California

April 7, 2013 Los Angeles, CA, USA

After exactly a year, I returned to Los Angeles along with my family. For the last couple of years, LA has been the Spring break spot...and I am totally ok with that. no seriously. This year my cousin Amy came along with us so that was pretty fun because unfortunately, my sister and I don't really get a party started just the two of us. I blame it on her...shes no fun :( im totally kidding. kinda.
 
We headed towards San Diego first. I was beyond exited that i didn't have any time to take photos while in San Diego but i did on the rest of the days while I was in LA.
Here are some pictures starting our day 3 taken with an Iphone + Canon camera!
 
Day 3: Disneyland!!!


great our faces got covered.
(Aly and Amy please dont hate me)

 
 
 
 
 
Day 4: LACMA Museum + Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills +Santa Monica
 
 



 
 
 
 
 Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills!
This Bugatti Veyron costs over a million dollars.....yeah with that money i could fix my entire wardrove and get Crunchy tacos supremes....lots of them.
 
 
 
Then we headed towards the beach..
 
Jose took these in Santa Monica....gorgeous sunset.
 
 
Day 5: Venice Beach
 I must say i enjoyed seeing the art displayed along the Venice Boardwalk.
So if you're into artsy stuff and paintings....you must go.
 
 This man put a fun show...he stepped on glass barefoot!
 
 No one was allowed to take photos until we gave Lisa a dollar.
 
I think it was my first time seeing a surfer in person...whaa?
 
 Day 6: Hollywood Sign + Santa Monica Pier

 If you ever want to go to this exact spot visit Sunset Ranch...not only will you get an awesome view but you can go hiking and horseback riding. Although Jose's car got stuck uphill and the three of us girls had to push it, (don't underestimate us women because we can manage to push a car on our own!) overall it was a really cool experience.
 
 Wasn't really flattered by this sign at all.
I thought it read "You might die here, just letting you know"

 
 
 
They were having a little too much fun and it was barely 11 a.m.
 
 
 
We drove for a couple minutes to get a different view
 
 
Santa Monica!
Santa Monica Pier to end the last day :)
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.