Oregon Quinceañeras 2012

November 19, 2012

 
 I always think about updating my blog and website after i take any photos, but thats not always the case.
I don't know if its because i don't know how to manage my time or?? yeah it's that.
Anywho, I think it's a good time to update a new post with not only some of my work from this year but also some thank you words.
I reached my 10,000 views this year and i'm very exited about that...it may not seem like alot to you but to me it does. Even if you of you just click on the links i put on FB to view this blog..that still means alot.
I'm profoundly thankful for the work we've been hired to do this year, just like any job it requires time and effort. For me it's mostly fun because hello....i LOVE doing this. Photoshoots, events, metting new people, the hispanic community, our culture....I'm about that life.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 










 BESITOS PAL FACE
© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.