A little something about me...

December 23, 2011

Everyone decided to go to Mexico during this Christmas Break and well we didnt get to go this year so i've been home all cozy. oh and let me just say that i entirely LOVE going to Mexico during this time of the year..Its like a party everyday...especially since we go to Michoacan..ahhhh <3
So what is this post about?
i dont know. I was cleaning my room and took pictures of some of my stuff, i find that entertaining..i don't know if everyone takes pictures of their things and decide that they are tumblr worthy and maybe even upload some on Tumblr to try to become Tumlr famous..i'm still on that one.

Hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
yes..a Happy Christmas.

When i turned 15(my magical year lol) my best friend gave me this framed collage and i ADORE it.
(no one had ever made me a collage before)
If you didnt already know....Victoria Justice.....yeah..i love her..

This quote up here is one of my favorites.
and this post is so totally against it.

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...my distractions..you know what i mean
My bling(this ones fake^^)...we were one of those people that actually went to "Tarrillo Compra Oro" for cash.
y si te dan mas que en otros lugares ! haha

© Lupe Juarez. Design by FCD.